The Administrative Assistant supports Scott Circle Communications’ growing team of public relations professionals by creating and implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and performing a variety of administrative work. In this role the Administrative Assistant will primarily manage the day to day activities of the President, assist with new business correspondence and CRM database tracking and other logistical duties. SCC is looking for a self-starting individual with excellent communications skills to join our team.
· Manage administrative tasks for team of public relations professionals;
· Answer door and phones and greet guests when in office;
· Manage and maintain schedule and tasks for senior leadership;
· Manage and maintain IT requirements by working with IT consulting firm;
· Manage vendors and subscription renewals;
· Register team for events, trainings and book travel;
· Create and manage lists and databases as assigned;
· Conduct a variety of research as assigned;
· Be proactive and anticipate needs of team by thinking through daily, weekly, and monthly tasks and prioritizing work to support the team’s workload;
· File, organize, and perform data entry;
· Plan for and oversee office and kitchen supplies ordering; ensure suite and kitchen are kept tidy
· Various other administrative duties, as assigned.
· General computer knowledge of email, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet, Slack
· Mac computer proficiency preferred
· Knowledge of Insight.ly a plus
· Writing and oral communication skills to professionally represent the company
· Proven ability to work independently, take initiative, multitask, and “hit the ground running”
This job is part-time. Approximately 15 hours/week. Partial telecommuting is an option
How to Apply
Please send a resume and an introductory email to email@example.com.